Monday, June 15, 2015

Maze Puzzle

Back to the time there was no internet and games on computer are luxury experience, I was entertained by solving puzzle from my parent's newspapers and magazines. One of the easiest games I enjoyed was maze puzzle.
The thing was so simple for me that it took me less than half a minute to solve it. I just started the problem from the other end of the maze where there is only one obvious way to move. I was so proud of myself, I was so deluded and foolish. The puzzle created a perception in me that I was smart and brilliant. It made me choose intelligence over perseverance. That was the time I adopted the fixed-mindset.
Fortunately, I'm recognizing it now, that I need to play the game fair and square. That I need to start where everyone else start. Because you do not start at the end of the maze in life, you made your first move at the start of the maze and fight though the maze. You have to make trial and error in order to get progress to your goal which is the other end of the maze. It is when you need prior persistence and perseverance over intelligence, talent, and luck. It's time you have to adopt the growth mindset. Let's go our there and try things out, stop being afraid. Make mistake and learn, do things you love and grow. Be courageous, be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment