Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I will

I will be there for you whenever you need me. I will be there when your family needs me. When you need someone who can share your joy and sadness, I’ll be there. When you need a shoulder to cry on, I’ll be there. When you need a hand to lift you from the day to day chaos and frustration, I’ll be there. When you’re in sickness, I’ll be there.

I will be there to celebrate our special dates. I will be there when our children are born. I will be there to decorate our home. I will be there to buy all the things we need to build our own family. I will be there to witness our children’s first word. I will be there to teach our kids how to drive a bike. I will be there to help our kids with their homework. I will be there for our kids’ graduation. I will be there for our family.

I will love you for who you are. I will not try to change you. I know it’s hard, it’s unrealistic, But I will love you unconditionally.


I will surprise you with roses, candles and my love. I will make breakfast in bed for you in the morning. I will cuddle you until all your worries are gone. I will remember our anniversary, our first official date, our first kiss date, our children’s birthdays and, of course, your birthday. I will travel with your from town to town, from city to city, from country to country. I will follow you where you go. I will hold your hands when I’m in my dead bed, look into your eyes and smile happily.